The purpose of ADTEC II is to meet all customer requirements and provide a quality product on time at minimum cost. To accomplish this purpose, each employee is expected to:
- Constantly improve the quality of our products.
- Consistently reduce delivery cycle times and meet all scheduled shipment promises to customers.
- Respect each individual in the organization and those customers and suppliers with whom we do business
- Look beyond primary job focus to help anticipate and resolve issues that impact customer satisfaction, product quality, and delivery commitments.
In turn, the company will:
- Respect each individual and listen to the needs of each employee.
- Communicate and provide feedback to the employee frequently.
- Recognize the efforts of each individual and teams of employees.
- Work to provide greater involvement of employees in decisions that affect them to make the operation a pleasant place to work.
- Work to continually improve its QMS to meet the needs of ADTEC II Interested Parties.